|Course:||Bookkeeping (Manual and Computerised) - QQI Level 6|
|Category:||Business, Retail & Training|
Approx. Start Date: Tuesday 12 February
(Applicants will receive confirmation of actual start date by letter and text)
The aim of this module is to enable the learner to gain skills necessary to record, edit, interpret and analyse financial data using both manual and computerised bookkeeping systems. Upon completion of this module, learners will have the ability to function effectively in a workplace environment, dealing with all aspects of bookkeeping practices.
Please Note: This module is suited to people who have completed QQI Level 5 Bookkeeping course and who want to enhance their skills with a Level 6 qualification. It is also suited to learners who have previous bookkeeping experience. If you have not completed the Level 5 Bookkeeping course, do not work in a bookkeeping role or have no previous experience of bookkeeping, you are strongly advised to apply for the QQI Level 5 Bookkeeping course also on offer this term.
- Bookkeeping Entries and Principles
- Correction of Errors and Editing
- Provisions and Reconciliations
- Report Interpretation and Analysis
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge of bookkeeping principles which apply to manual and computerised systems
- Be capable of correcting and amending errors in the record keeping processes
- Complete a bank and control account reconciliation
- Demonstrate how to record adjustments, accruals and prepayments and depreciation
- Analyse financial data from a selection of reports.
|Start/End Time:||7.00pm - 10.00pm|