|Course:||Digital Marketing - QQI Level 5|
|Category:||Business, Retail & Training|
Approx. Start Date: Tuesday 8 October
This course is designed to help you develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts. You will learn to:
1. outline the unique characteristics of the web as a marketing medium
2. differentiate digital marketing from traditional marketing practice
3. identify digital marketing strategies and explain their integration with traditional marketing
4. outline the stages of analysis, development, implementation and control of digital marketing campaigns
5. identify e-tools to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns
6. outline the strengths and weaknesses across a range of e-tools
7. develop customised digital marketing campaigns to include the use of e-tools
8. evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns using analytical e-tools
9. plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion
10. choose appropriate e-tools to implement a digital marketing strategy
11. monitor digital marketing campaigns and use e-tools
12. demonstrate a range of client management relationship skills to establish and maintain the business-to-business process
Are you currently working or in receipt of a social welfare payment? You may be eligible for free fees!
If you are in employment, you may be eligible to have your fees WAIVED for this course under the National Skills to Advance Initiative.
To find out if you are eligible for a waiver of fees, DO NOT click apply below, rather complete and submit the APPLICATION for FEE WAIVER form and a member of staff will contact you directly.
If you are in receipt of a social welfare payment and wish to take this course, please present evidence of your payment (stamped by social welfare) and photographic ID to Fleur in the administration office at Cavan Institute, Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to midday.
|Start/End Time:||7:00pm - 10:00pm|