|Course:||Animal Grooming - QQI Level 5|
|Category:||Hobby & Special Interest|
|Description:||Approx. Start Date: Tuesday 15 October
(Applicants will receive confirmation of actual start date by letter and text)
The purpose of this module is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competencies to work under supervision and independently in an animal grooming facility. This module is ideal for anyone who wants to learn the practical skills involved in caring for and grooming their own pets.
- Health and Safety and Correct Use of Grooming Equipment
- Correct Handling and Restraining
- Correct selection and Use of Products
- Bathing, drying, clipping and cutting techniques
- Small animal care
- Canine, feline and other small animal grooming techniques
- Ear, Nail and Coat Care
- Causes of Hair Loss and Suggested treatments
- Facility Care
Please Note: Due to the practical nature of this module, places are limited and if interested, it is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.
|Start/End Time:||6.30pm - 9.30pm|