|Category:||Social Studies, Social and Personal Development|
The course is designed for those who are interested in the usual and unusual skill of floral design.
* Flower arranging with Fresh Flowers
* Flower arranging with Silk Flowers
* Flower arranging with Dried Flowers
* Basic arrangement, the tricks and techniques of selecting flowers and the life prolonging techniques for cut flowers.
* Colour schemes and types of arrangements; table arrangements and centrepieces.
* Bridal and Church flowers, wreaths and hand ties.
* Pre-arranging techniques and treatments.
* How to hold fresh flowers in place
* Types of containers and conditioning of arrangements.
|Start/End Time:||7.00pm - 9.00pm|